You will get
- 600ml Musketeer V1
- 400ml Kendo Rustic Camo (limited)
- Apron Army Green
- 2 x Enamel Pin (Fox & Swan)
Kendo Rustic Camo 400ml
The Camo jug has been produced with a coating application done througha water transfer printing method. This coat will not be coated as perfect compare to other method as we dip the object in to the water and our jug has the Handle part where you can see the imperect joint between the pattern (*see photo before you buy) but it will give a Old Rustic look!
How does the Water Transfer Imaging Process Work?
JIBBI JUG is immersed into the water, and the upward pressure of the water causes the ink to wrap around and adhere to the item each jug by hand, and each jug may vary slightly or have slight imperfections to the coating. This in no way affect the use of the jug, nor does it impact the care and maintenance of the product.
After the initial coating of the camo pattern, the jug is sprayed with a protective lacquer, and dried to allow maximum longevity to the product.
However, this appliaction can be worn off over a few uses or months or years of use depending on the piece
Please be advised that no jug will have the same, or identical camo application design, and we will not provide refund or returns in respect thereof.
- Uniques Rustic Military Look as rare items
- This Coating is purely cosmetic and won't be resistant to chipping or last longing
- See the imperfect coating between the handle as the our object style is hard to coat or dip with the film.
- No refund or return regards to teh coating issues
The NINJA spout is specifically designed to be short, and protruded (hanging tip). We have been asked if this is a design defect but can assure customers that it is designed this way for pouring efficiency.
- Teflon Coating is applied to both external, and internal surfaces of the jug, to provide a non-stick surface to the entire jug, this teflon is not last longing as it can have a scratches after being touched by otyher materials.
- As the spout is uniquely designed whilst it takes a little time to master, once perfected it will make pouring more intricate and detailed. The downward angle of the spout is crafted to be narrow, sharp and straight. As you become more confident with this spout, the results will become more apparent, as you get proficient with the spout.
Every productions in any Stainless steel metals will have the tolerance due to the material tenacity, you may find a little different in alignment of the jug or between different jugs, this is because of the material tenacity.
Read before you buy
Please have a read of our information such as Our QC, Color coating, Refund, Return Policies and etc. before you buy, click bullet on the right. By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.