Musketeer v4 + Assassin
You will get
- Assassin 380 ml
- Velvet Pastel Pouch
- Etching Pen
SALE & PROMOTIONAL ITEMS
- Please consider sale purchases carefully as we do not offer refunds, credits or exchanges for change of mind or incorrectly ordered sale items. There are no refunds on discounted items unless they are faulty and are returned within 14 days of purchase.
- All sale sets are final and it can not be replace or exchange with other options. We will only ship all items according to the lists.
Please read carefully as we do not offer any refunds or exchange under the conditions mentioned below.
- We check all the jugs before posting them to you. All stainless steel production will have a slight tolerance and variance occur from jug to jug or in any parts of the jug due to their natural tenacity, so you will find small but acceptable variations between spouts left vs right/ handle and body.
- There is a welding marks at the handle inside the jug from Laser welding to make your Handle last longer. This marks is not a defect and does not rust.
- We cceptable variations of handle alignment with a tolerance range of 1-2mm in Production by monitor and test to ensure there are the same within the acceptable level of tolerance. This is no way affects the pouring or the pouring technique.
- In the process unfortunately at times of Polishing or Coating, the metal might come into contact with another object that slightly scratches the metal outer and internal surface of the jug .
- Whilst all care is taken in looking at each jug, there is no guarantee that every stainless steel product will have a surface with no scratches. (See our reference photo).
- The milk pitcher is dipped in solution during the electroplating process by attached to a fine wire and submerged into that solution. As a result it will leave a very fine wire marks on inside of the pitcher. This can not be avoid for authentication reason.
- In agreeing to purchase this Color Coating you accept that it’s not a defect but rather part of the production process. There would be some scratces and factory marks on the exterior and interior. Anything plated will eventually tarnish with time and wear.
Read before you buy
- Please have a read of our information such as our Refund, Return, QC, Color coating, Material marks ,No Change of mind Policies and etc. Please click and read all bullets on the right or at bottom of the page. By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
- Matted or Shinny Sandy finish for Musketeer (0.8 mm s/s )
- Shiny Gloss or Flat Matt finish for Hero (0.8 mm s/s )
- MUsketeer Weight 240g
- Hero Weight 240g
- Hand wash only.
- Colour titanium does or Teflon fade or scratches over time
THE HERO 600ML
The new hero jug is our newest addition to the 600ML line of jugs.
Some great new features include:
- A newly designed unibody handle construction, that is easier to hold, can be laid down on the handle to stand up on its own, and is guaranteed to be straight every time.
- A longer spout for more fine line control.
- Improved weight for better handling.
- And 6 beautiful new finishes to choose from.
This pitcher has been carefully created with a defined spout, and is weighted about 240g perfectly for Male or bigger hand or a Barista that like Heavy weight Jug that gives you versatility comfort and flow as perfect weight, handle and spout.
The Hero JibbiJug stands on its own two feet - or rather, handle!. The uniquely handle of the Hero JibbiJug enables the barista to hold his or her jug in the way which best promotes defined, symmetrical latte art. Align your flow with the Hero JibbiJug. Align yourself with the Latte Art Queen herself.
Alignment & Quality Control
We believe this Paper Metric Scale is the best way