New Arrival- Get 5% off and start your drawing skills now.!
- The Iron Man is a mutation of two of our milk jug designs. It embraces the Musketeer's body with a rounded tip.
- The milk jug is light, weighing in at 190g , It is great for every pattern but performs best for new school drawing art.
- This light weight jug will facilitate drawing and feels like a pen that works like a magic wand for weaving milk foam across the canvas.
- This Style of the Spout flows well, drys quickly and draw cleanly.
- The Iron man enhances more small shadow leaf from 10 to 15 layers without hassle and a little practice .
- The Spout's lip helps to carry and drag the foam line without any bleeding as long as you use a wet to semi foam.
- This is one of JIBBI's favourite drawing jugs, without the need for any further modification to the spout.
- Light weight at 190g for best shadow leave with lots of layers.
- Short ergonomic handle designed to drop the milk pour straight down without any sliding angle that would create blurring at starting.
- 0.7mm Thickness designed to allow the user to modify the spout with ease.
- Comes with volume lines* , to indicate the amount of milk required and reduce wastage. (* a bit hard to see for black or rainbow plating)
- Electroplated inside and out. This is done to the highest standard.
- Come with Authentic Logo JIBBIJUG Logo at the bottom.
Please read carefully as we do not offer any refunds under the conditions mentioned below. We check all the jugs before posting them to you.
- There is a welding marks at the handle inside the jug from Laser welding to make your Handle last longer. This marks is not a defect and does not rust.
- All stainless steel production will have a slight tolerance and variance occur from jug to jug or in any parts of the jug due to their natural tenacity.
- We cceptable variations of handle alignment with a tolerance range of 1-2mm in Production by monitor and test to ensure there are the same within the acceptable level of tolerance. This is no way affects the pouring or the pouring technique.
- In the process unfortunately at times the metal might come into contact with another object that slightly scratches the metal outer and internal surface of the jug. Whilst all care is taken in looking at each jug, there can be no guarantee that every stainless steel product will have a surface with no scratches.
- The milk pitcher is dipped in solution during the electroplating process by attached to a fine wire and submerged into that solution. As a result it will leave a very fine wire mark on inside of the pitcher. This can not be avoid for authentication reason. In agreeing to purchase this Color Coating you accept that it’s not a defect but rather part of the production process. There is no imperfections on the exterior but a thin wire markings on the inside of the milk pitcher.
Please have a read of our information such as Our QC, Color coating, Refund, Return, No Change of mind Policies and etc.
- Please click and read all bullets on the right or at bottom of the page.
- By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
Please choose carefully as we do not offer any refunds on purchases made unless the product is faulty. We check all the jugs with tolereance 1-2mm passed QC before posting them to you.
Should you receive a jug and are not 100% happy with it, please contact us immediately and we will do our best to resolve the problem.
To return or exchange your piece, please email or phone to advise us. We will email you back with all the relevant information. Customers will be required to pay for return postage. ($60 USD per 1 JUG)
We will happily exchange or provide a credit note for items that are returned complete and unused in the original packaging (to ensure protection while in transit). Items must be returned to us within 14 days of invoice and must include the original sales receipt.
If you make an error during the ordering process, please contact us immediately and we will resolve the issue and gladly exchange the item ordered, with the item you intended to purchase.
Please ensure that you keep your postal receipt until we have confirmed that we have received the returned parcel.
Not Faulty or defect, No refund for this matters
Factory Material marks (scratches/small dents) are merely cosmetic from polishing process inside or outside the jug and in no way toxic or effect the pours.
Heat Marks appears from the laser process to joint the handle and body together with high heat.
Color marks (Light haze or fine scratch or soft spots) may appear during the color coating process.
Alignment: Spout / Handle/ Any parts of the jug will have tolerance about 2mm* as all stainless steel have their own material tenacity. (*Qc from Paper Matrix Scale, not accepted any Eye naked or Ruler)
Teflon coating is peel off or scratches as a result of after used and interaction with other utensils or heated it.