The Kendo (Electroplating) 0.8 = A sharp triangle spout and shorter tip.
The kendo milk pitcher comes in two variants.
- Kendo 0.8 is best suited for BASIC patterns or to any patterns that require a certain amount of pushing, the more you wiggle to create a pattern, the more intricate and defined the lines become.
- The jug weight at 185g to help pushing the pattern to Thicker creama or any patterns that need a certain weight to form the pattern such as slowsetta.
- You can wiggle a lot of weight with less intention and the pattern still look clear without wash off as the spout design is shorter to create more details.
- It all stems from wrist control, and presents with less wash off (as a result of the shorter spout) to create striking definition and clarity.
- Kendo 0.8 for Intricate pattern or Small leave, always make sure the tip of the spout is about 2 mm away from the surface and wiggle out with a certain amount of weight !!
- Idea for a Female Barista or Asian that have quite a small hand that best suit with small handle.
- The kendo spout is specifically designed to be short, and protruded (hanging tip). We have been asked if this is a design defect but can assure customers that it is designed this way for pouring efficiency. Pls see close up photo for your reference. Thank
Free $20 Gift
- Size 400ml Capacity.
- Spout 2.5 * 1.7 cm
- Pointed Eagle Spout with Narrow opening
- Approx. 6.8 cm Top x 8 cm Bottom diameter and 9.5 cm Height.
- High Quality Stainless Steel Grade 304
- 0.8 mm Thickness.
- Weight 180g.
- Maker - JIBBILITTLE.