The Kendo (Electroplating) 0.8 = A sharp triangle spout and shorter tip.
The kendo milk pitcher comes in two variants.
- Kendo 0.8 is best suited for BASIC patterns or to any patterns that require a certain amount of pushing, the more you wiggle to create a pattern, the more intricate and defined the lines become.
- The jug weight at 185g to help pushing the pattern to Thicker creama or any patterns that need a certain weight to form the pattern such as slowsetta.
- You can wiggle a lot of weight with less intention and the pattern still look clear without wash off as the spout design is shorter to create more details.
- It all stems from wrist control, and presents with less wash off (as a result of the shorter spout) to create striking definition and clarity.
- Kendo 0.8 for Intricate pattern or Small leave, always make sure the tip of the spout is about 2 mm away from the surface and wiggle out with a certain amount of weight.
- Idea for a Female Barista or Asian that have quite a small hand that best suit with small handle.
- The kendo spout is specifically designed to be short, and protruded (hanging tip). We have been asked if this is a design defect but can assure customers that it is designed this way for pouring efficiency. Pls see close up photo for your reference. Thank
Please read carefully as we do not offer any refunds under the conditions mentioned below. We check all the jugs before posting them to you.
- There is a welding marks at the handle inside the jug from Laser welding to make your Handle last longer. This marks is not a defect (see last photo).
All stainless steel production will have a slight tolerance and variance occur from jug to jug or in any parts of the jug due to their natural tenacity. We cceptable variations of handle alignment with a tolerance range of 1-2mm in Production by monitor and test to ensure there are the same within the acceptable level of tolerance. This is no way affects the pouring or the pouring technique.
In the process unfortunately at times of Polishing or Coating, the metal might come into contact with another object that slightly scratches the metal outer and internal surface of the jug. Whilst all care is taken in looking at each jug, there can be no guarantee that every stainless steel product will have a surface with no scratches.
Another way of authenticating the milk jug is that you will notice that there are slight abrasive markings inside the jugs as a result of our Unique electroplating process. Although this may look as a defect it is not. This is known as Electrodeposition. This results in authentic , protecting, and extending the lifespan of the milk jug.
Read before you buy
- Please have a read of our information such as Our QC, Alignment (1-2mm tolerance), Color coating, Refund, Return Policies before you buy. Please click and read all bullets on the right. By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
- Size 400ml Capacity.
- Spout 2.5 * 1.7 cm
- Pointed Eagle Spout with Narrow opening
- Approx. 6.8 cm Top x 8 cm Bottom diameter and 9.5 cm Height.
- High Quality Stainless Steel Grade 304
- 0.8 mm Thickness.
- Weight 180g.
- Maker - JIBBILITTLE.