35% off all in Steel series
You will get
1: Warrior X-Men 420ml
2: Kungfu 350ml
3: Knight Rider 600ml
4: 3x Velvet Bag
5: 1 x pin
- You will note that on the spout of our Warrior X-Men jug there is some discolouration. as we use new laser technology with heat to make the spout so pointy and precision.
- Factory Material marks is not Faulty or defective products (scratches are merely cosmetic inside/ outside the jug and in no way toxic or effect the pours)
- Fine scratches may appear during the polishing process. It is in no way an imperfection nor does it affect the working use of the jug. Click right to see more photos or check at https://www.jibbijug.com/shipping-return
Read before you buy
- Please have a read of our information such as Our QC, Color coating, Refund, Return Policies and etc. before you buy, click bullet on the right. By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
Triple Steel- Xmen set
WHAT IS ELECTROPLATING?
Electroplating is the process of coating one metal or metal object with a very thin layer of another metal, typically by applying a direct electric current.
- Electroplating Color can be worn off over months and years of use and wear.
- COLOR plating eventually wears off, but the rate of tarnish can vary greatly depending on the piece
WHAT IS Teflon Coating?
A non-stick surface is a surface engineered to reduce the ability of other materials to stick to it. Better-quality coatings are more durable, and less likely to peel and flake, and keep their non-stick properties for longer.
- Today, many consumers safely and happily use metal utensils on nonstick coatings with no issues. The problem is when there is an expectation about “perfection”, because all coatings will eventually fail over a month or years. Modern coatings can be used with light scraping of metal tools with very little degradation.
WASH & CARE!
- Not dishwasher proof,
- Hand wash only.
- Not chemical resistance and color retention.
COLOR COATING NOTES!
- All JIBBIJUG are made by stainless steel 304 grade (excluded Original series) adding Color plating to an item to make it appear more precious and attractive. You may be aware that there are slightly different color tone in different area and also may have a tiny soft spot in the metal happen in rare cases which almost invisible or none depending on the color schemes, methods, finished and material of coatings and surface chemical treatments.
- The Color Plating is only coating for outside of the jug, not to plating the inside of the jug. But you will see some color adhere to the stainless steel inside of the jug as its deposit the metal finish. You may see a light haze or fine scratch line on the metal in side the jug, It is a normal condition which it was not a defect from Electroplating method.
- For Teflon Coating is coated for Outside and Inside of the jug to get the benefits of non-stick and easy to clean.
- Electroplating so the color will be last longer, however some series are coated by other methods like Teflon or Painting (Classic), so we love to recommend the users using hand washing with delicate care to keep the color last as long as possible. Do not soak in Chemical, the color will get abrasion.