The Camo jug has been produced with a coating application done througha water transfer printing method. This coat will not be coated as perfect compare to other method as we dip the object in to the water and our jug has the Handle part where you can see the imperect joint between the pattern (*see photo before you buy) but it will give a Old Rustic look!
- Idea for a Basic Pattern and a small hand- barista that best suit with small handle.
- How does the Water Transfer Imaging Process Work? JIBBI JUG is immersed into the water, and the upward pressure of the water causes the ink to wrap around and adhere to the item each jug by hand, and each jug may vary slightly or have slight imperfections to the coating. This in no way affect the use of the jug, nor does it impact the care and maintenance of the product.
- After the initial coating of the camo pattern, the jug is sprayed with a protective lacquer, and dried to allow maximum longevity to the product. However, this appliaction can be worn off over a few uses or months or years of use depending on the piece.
- Please be advised that no jug will have the same, or identical camo application design, and we will not provide refund or returns in respect thereof.
- Uniques Rustic Military Look as rare items
- This Coating is purely cosmetic and won't be resistant to chipping or last longing. See the imperfect coating between the handle as the our object style is hard to coat or dip with the film.
- No refund or return regards to teh coating issues
- The kendo spout is specifically designed to be short, and protruded. We have been asked if this is a design defect but can assure customers that it is designed this way for pouring efficiency. Pls see close up photo for your reference.
Please read carefully as we do not offer any refunds under the conditions mentioned below. We check all the jugs before posting them to you.
- There is a welding marks at the handle inside the jug from Laser welding to make your Handle last longer. This marks is not a defect (see last photo).
All stainless steel production will have a slight tolerance and variance occur from jug to jug or in any parts of the jug due to their natural tenacity. We cceptable variations of handle alignment with a tolerance range of 1-2mm in Production by monitor and test to ensure there are the same within the acceptable level of tolerance. This is no way affects the pouring or the pouring technique.
In the process unfortunately at times the metal might come into contact with another object that slightly scratches the metal. Whilst all care is taken in looking at each jug, there can be no guarantee that every stainless steel product will have a surface with no scratches.
Read before you buy
Please have a read of our information such as Our QC, Color coating, Refund, Return, No Change of mind Policies and etc. Please click and read all bullets on the right or at bottom of the page. By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
KENDO RUSTIC CAMO (0.8)
As the jugs are made of stainless steel they have their natural tenacity and each part of the process establishes an ongoing tolerance and variance. We do monitor and test to ensure there are the same within the acceptable level of tolerance.
We also well know that every customer have different ideas and method for checking the alignment or any parts of the milk jug. However at JIBBIJUG we use Paper Metric Scale method to indicate the tolerance in metric units. We believed that the Paper Metric Scale is the best way to check and ensure it is within the acceptable and desired tolerance range rather than judging by visual appearance which may create an incorrect assumption in some way.
At the completion of manufacturing we will place the jug upside down to position the tip of the spout at the mid point of the scale then placing the rim of the jug both left and right until it meets the same number on the scale. Finally, we will check the handle placement and if it is aligned within the scale measurement.
However everything will have a slight tolerance due to natural material tenacity, so you will find small but acceptable variations between jugs with a tolerance range of 1-2mm in the production process.
We will always ensure individual checks before packing and quality control and that all JIBBIJUG products meet our strictest standards At the warehouse, when it comes to checking the product before shipping. This includes all aspects of the final product such as finish, colour and alignment.
All our laser Handle will have 1-2mm tolerance , The handle made using a laser beam to weld metals in by fix one side first and then laser the other side after , so that assembly technique allows some tolerance between two sides of the handle.
All our jugs have been produced with the utmost care and attention. We are heavily involved in the production process and quality control. Some of our customers may have commented that the handle placement is not identical from jug to jug. Our manufacturer has informed us that there may be a difference or a tolerance of between 1mm-2mm jug to jug based on the laser process used to affix the handle to the jug. This in no way affects the pouring or the pouring technique.