The "Knight" jug series gives you an all around approach to latte art. The new “KNIGHT RIDER” is next level rounded spout as it is a versatile spout design and special lip give you the freedom to pour both Pushing & Lifting techniques that promise on Define leaves.
- The Handle designed to give most comfortable of hand grip with Laser Welder invisible the handle to the body. The new advanced design and capability of the "Knight" has quickly made it become Jibbi's new favorite jug! As it can pour any types of patterns, and not have to worry about carrying around multiple jugs with you.
Buy 50% off x'mas promo at SALE page
SALE & PROMOTIONAL ITEMS
- Please consider sale purchases carefully as we do not offer refunds, credits or exchanges for change of mind or incorrectly ordered sale items. There are no refunds on discounted items unless they are faulty and are returned within 14 days of purchase.
- Pls note the box is a white or brown paper box for buy 1 get 1 free promo.
KNIGHT RIDER STEEL
- Size 600ml.
- Idea for Latte and frothing milk for 2 cups.
- The tapered angle and rounded spout 2.5 (L)* 1.8 (H).
- This spout makes super pouring control.
- Approx. 9 cm diameter, 11 cm height.
- High Quality Stainless Steel Grade 304.
- Mirror finished stainless steel (0.7 mm thickness).
- Weight 225g.
- Maker - JIBBILITTLE.
JIBBIJUG Policy strives to ensure that you are satisfied. We want you to love and enjoy your purchase. Our Product are guaranteed to arrive to you without defect and we ask you to fully check your purchase before using it. By ordering with JIBBIJUG , you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
CHECK YOUR PRODUCT
Once you received your item(s), we have reviewed our acceptable tolerance* of your JIBBIJUGS
We are committed to provide you a quality product and be 100% satisfied.
Please use our Quality Check sheet at once, and before first use. ( *Tolerance accept to Pass QC is between 1- 2mm )
Pleased choose items carefully when ordering, We do not offer refunds on ordered items unless they are subject to conditions of our refund policy.
We do not refund if you don't like the jug, or spout of the jug after being used, or finding it unsuitable afterwards
Ensure you use this Paper Metric Scale to check the alignment quality,
Never check only with the naked eye, Use this sheet to check.
We do not refund any Alignment issues after any usage, Please check carefully before your FIRST use,
If something is not right, please report your issue to email@example.com within 3 working days after receiving your items.
We will let you Exchange, or Refund with Credit note if the items meets the following conditions below,
Items show no signs of use, wear or damage and are returned in the original packaging, or it will result in your warranty being void.
We do not provide the shipping cost for any refunds or exchanges.
On Australian online orders with Australia address only.
We will happily offer the refund of a purchased item(s) if it meets any of the following conditions:
It is physically faulty or damaged in some way.
The incorrect item was shipped or does not match the description and/or images of the item.
The item was out of stock or unavailable at the time the order was placed.
Damage to the item has occurred during shipping.
The return will eligible on Australian address only.
All returns must be accompanied with your full name, invoice or order number as proof of purchase.
Return shipping will be your own cost, as all jugs has been carefully inspected for quality before shipping.
By ordering with JIBBIJUG, you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
All Jibbijug purchase have made in Australia, The shipping fees will not be reimbursed unless it is Faulty or Damage to the item has occurred during shipping.
If your parcel is being returned to sender due to any reason such as:
Unclaimed, Incomplete/Insufficient Address , Undeliverable as Addressed
The cost of RETURN SHIPPING fees will be based on the price at AUSPOST, please check the below link. https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/
, by ordering with JIBBIJUG, you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with our JIBBIJUG Products, if are not satisfy with our tolerance acceptance for alignment, we are more than happy to refund to you!
Have a read of our returns policy and follow the instructions to return your item.
What to do:
A returns request address is in Australia and is made within 3 days of receiving the item - with your full name and order and the product you wish to return.
Item must be kept unopened and unused with all original packaging and contents.
Please note that items can take up to 14 days to reach JIBBIJUG.
Post the item back to us with an insured and tracked postage service, packed in secure packaging.
35/361 Kent Street Sydney
NSW 2000 Australia
4. Send us the postage tracking number.
Please note that we don't refund the cost of postage. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. We also highly recommend sending using a tracked and insured postage service as we will not accept and compensate for items which are lost or damaged in transit.
What we'll do:
Once we receive the returned item, you can choose to (1) receive a refund of the purchase price (less cost of shipping), or (2) exchange for a different item by paying for any price differences and the cost to redeliver.
If an item is found to be opened, used or damaged, it will not be eligible for a refund or exchange, and will be returned to you at your expense.
Refunds can take up to 5 business days to be processed – your patience is greatly appreciated. The original payment method will be refunded in full (excluding any shipping costs associated with the order) for the value of the item(s) for which the refund has been approved. Once your refund has been processed please allow up to 3 business days for the funds to appear back into your account.
If you have any questions about our policy just get in touch with our customer service team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +61 (0)426265492
WHAT IS ELECTROPLATING?
Electroplating is the process of coating one metal or metal object with a very thin layer of another metal, typically by applying a direct electric current.
* Electroplating Color can be worn off over months and years of use and wear.
* COLOR plating eventually wears off, but the rate of tarnish can vary greatly depending on the piece
WHAT IS Teflon Coating?
A non-stick surface is a surface engineered to reduce the ability of other materials to stick to it. Better-quality coatings are more durable, and less likely to peel and flake, and keep their non-stick properties for longer.
* Today, many consumers safely and happily use metal utensils on nonstick coatings with no issues. The problem is when there is an expectation about “perfection”, because all coatings will eventually fail over a month or years. Modern coatings can be used with light scraping of metal tools with very little degradation.
WASH & CARE!
* Not dishwasher proof,
* Hand wash only.
* Not chemical resistance and color retention.
Electroplating so the color will be last longer, however some series are coated by other methods like Teflon or Painting (Classic), so we love to recommend the users using hand washing with delicate care to keep the color last as long as possible. Do not soak in Chemical, the color will get abrasion.
We believe this Paper Metric Scale is the best way to check as we use the number for measure and don’t judge by appearance using eyesight or X & Y Scale without numbers, as it may create an incorrect assumption in some way.
At the warehouse, when it comes to checking the product before shipping, we will do double quality control inspection to prevent defects in your goods.
We promise to send out only the jugs that pass the 2nd QC, and the inspectors will discard any jugs that do not meet our company standards (*tolerance within 0.01- 2 mm), including material, coloring and etc.
- Your package cannot be delivered without a a correct full delivery address (Number, Street, City, State and Zip Code) and Mobile contact number. and any other part of your complete address, the return parcel from incomplete or wrong address, we reserve the right to charge you for any extra costs
- If you are waiting for delivery of MILk JUGS and it is taking longer than 7 days after you has received the tracking no. from us.
Pls immediately check at Australia Postal service via https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/track.html#/track
- Once the parcel has reached your country, it is your responsibility to contact your local (government) post office in case of custom charges or pick up parcel.
- Any customs, import duties and associated fees are the responsibility of the recipient and are charged once the parcel reaches its country of destination.