KUNGFU 380ml: NEW evolutionary of art in small cup, The perfect new taller body and eagle pinty spoouyt really helps you to control the milk flow and get closer to the surface, even in a tight space
- Drawing Light weight (160g)
- For Male/ Bigger handle Right size for small cup
- Use less milk for 5- 10oz cup
- Suit small size cup 3- 10oz only.
Please read carefully as we do not offer any refunds under the conditions mentioned below. We check all the jugs before posting them to you.
- There is a welding marks at the handle inside the jug from Laser welding to make your Handle last longer. This marks is not a defect and does not rust.
- All stainless steel production will have a slight tolerance and variance occur from jug to jug or in any parts of the jug due to their natural tenacity.
- We cceptable variations of handle alignment with a tolerance range of 1-2mm in Production by monitor and test to ensure there are the same within the acceptable level of tolerance. This is no way affects the pouring or the pouring technique.
- In the process unfortunately at times of Polishing or Coating, the metal might come into contact with another object that slightly scratches the metal outer and internal surface of the jug.
- Whilst all care is taken in looking at each jug, there can be no guarantee that every stainless steel product will have a surface with no scratches.
- Another way of authenticating the milk jug is that you will notice that there are slight abrasive markings inside the jugs as a result of our Unique electroplating process. Although this may look as a defect it is not. This is known as Electrodeposition. This results in authentic , protecting, and extending the lifespan of the milk jug.
Read before you buy
- Please have a read of our information such as Our QC, Color coating, Refund, Return, No Change of mind Policies and etc. Please click and read all bullets on the right or at bottom of the page. By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
As the jugs are made of stainless steel they have their natural tenacity and each part of the process establishes an ongoing tolerance and variance. We do monitor and test to ensure there are the same within the acceptable level of tolerance.
We also well know that every customer have different ideas and method for checking the alignment or any parts of the milk jug. However at JIBBIJUG we use Paper Metric Scale method to indicate the tolerance in metric units. We believed that the Paper Metric Scale is the best way to check and ensure it is within the acceptable and desired tolerance range rather than judging by visual appearance which may create an incorrect assumption in some way.
At the completion of manufacturing we will place the jug upside down to position the tip of the spout at the mid point of the scale then placing the rim of the jug both left and right until it meets the same number on the scale. Finally, we will check the handle placement and if it is aligned within the scale measurement.
However everything will have a slight tolerance due to natural material tenacity, so you will find small but acceptable variations between jugs with a tolerance range of 1-2mm in the production process.
We will always ensure individual checks before packing and quality control and that all JIBBIJUG products meet our strictest standards At the warehouse, when it comes to checking the product before shipping. This includes all aspects of the final product such as finish, colour and alignment.