Matt Rainbow 600ml (Electroplating)
- The spout is long and narrow at "2.8 x 2 cm make it easy to start lower in the cup and versatile drawing.
- The well balanced weight is ideal for competition, and a user friendly handle for any complex patterns.
- The spout is uniquely designed by jibbi and whilst it takes a little time to master, once perfected it will make pouring more intricate and detailed.
- The downward angle of the spout is crafted to be narrow, sharp and straight. As you become more confident with this spout, the results will become more apparent.
Musketter 1 Vs Musketter 2
- Musketter 1 (240g) is Lighter than V2 (255g)
- Smaller handle suit a female barista
NOTES REGARDS COLOR COATING
- Pro = Fast milk flow from non-stick properties (teflon).
- CON =
- Teflon can develop scrapes and scratches as a result of interaction with other utensils or by using,
- Not last long and the color can damage or pelling off after used,
- Please be advised that this damages after used we will not provide refund or returns in respect thereof.
- We highly recommened to buy an Electroplating Coating or last longer.
The application of color plating to our products, is to make it appear more attractive. Please be aware that there are slight different color tones in some area, and in rare cases, may have some tiny soft spots on the metal. It all depends on the color schemes, methods, finish, and material used for coating, and surface chemical treatments.
The Color Plating is application is only intended to appear on the exterior surface of the jug. But in most cases, such application may unintentionally appear inside the jug.
Color Imperfections will appear inside the jug, this is common to all jugs with color application, and is not a defect.
Light haze or fine scratch line may appear on the internal surface of the jug. This is common to all jugs with an Electroplating application, and is not a defect.
You will find a different combination of Blue shade (Aqua, Purple, Dark blue or light blue) in one jugs, It is normal and not a defect. As we are using 3 primary colors mix to get the blue one.
Alignement & QC
We believe this Paper Metric Scale is the best way to check as we use the number for measure and don’t judge by appearance using eyesight or X & Y Scale without numbers, as it may create an incorrect assumption in some way.
At the warehouse, when it comes to checking the product before shipping, we will do double quality control inspection to prevent defects in your goods.
We promise to send out only the jugs that pass the 2nd QC, and the inspectors will discard any jugs that do not meet our company standards (*tolerance within 0.01- 2 mm), including material, coloring and etc.
- Each Jugs will have their own tolerance due to the material tenacity, so you will find a little different in any part of the jug or between different jugs, this is because of the material tenacity but we will try to control the tolerance within 1-2mm in mass production.
- All our jugs have been produced with the utmost care and attention. We are heavily involved in the production process and quality control. Some of our customers may have commented that the handle placement is not identical from jug to jug. Our manufacturer has informed us that there may be a difference or a tolerance of between 1mm-2mm jug to jug based on the laser process used to affix the handle to the jug. This in no way affects the pouring or the pouring technique.