The new and improved features by extending the width of the handle length to allow for more space and a comfortable grip for all size hands and come with the JIBBIJUG LOGO at the bottom. Available in 4 colors (Black Matt/ Rainbow Matt/ Rosegold Matt/ Gold Matt)
- We have been asked if this is a design crooked or not Symmetry by how its look and feel, but can assure that it is designed this way for pouring efficiency and also we have developed the proper tools to ensure our Alignement is in 1-2mm tolereance.
- As the spout is uniquely designed whilst it takes a little time to master, once perfected it will make pouring more intricate and detailed. The downward angle of the spout is crafted to be narrow, sharp and straight. As you become more confident with this spout, the results will become more apparent, as you get proficient with the spout.
Every productions in any Stainless steel metals will have the tolerance due to the material tenacity, you may find a little different in alignment of the jug or between different jugs, this is because of the material tenacity.
Color Coating Notes
- In some area there will be a slight different color tones, and in very rare cases, *tiny soft spots, light haze or fine scratch line may appear on the external and internal surface on the metal. It all depends on the color schemes, machineing, finish, and material used for coating, and surface chemical treatments. This is common to all jugs when paint coatings to stainless steels surfaces .
- There would be some unavoidable abrasions purely based on how the product needs to work and is not a defect.
Read before you buy
Please have a read of our information such as Our QC, Color coating, Refund, Return Policies and etc. before you buy, click bullet on the right. By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
Alignement & QC
We believe this Paper Metric Scale is the best way to check as we use the number for measure and don’t judge by appearance using eyesight or X & Y Scale without numbers, as it may create an incorrect assumption in some way.
At the warehouse, when it comes to checking the product before shipping, we will do double quality control inspection to prevent defects in your goods.
We promise to send out only the jugs that pass the 2nd QC, and the inspectors will discard any jugs that do not meet our company standards (*tolerance within 0.01- 2 mm), including material, coloring and etc.
- Each Jugs will have their own tolerance due to the material tenacity, so you will find a little different in any part of the jug or between different jugs, this is because of the material tenacity but we will try to control the tolerance within 1-2mm in mass production.
- All our jugs have been produced with the utmost care and attention. We are heavily involved in the production process and quality control. Some of our customers may have commented that the handle placement is not identical from jug to jug. Our manufacturer has informed us that there may be a difference or a tolerance of between 1mm-2mm jug to jug based on the laser process used to affix the handle to the jug. This in no way affects the pouring or the pouring technique.