Musketeer V3 is a revised improved version of the Musketeer series.
- This improved design helps with drawing patterns where more elements are needed in the cup.
- The ergonomic handle helps the milk flow and drop straight down without sliding angle lead to bluring at start.
- The lighter weight of 200g will improve the wiggle flow and drawing abilities even with more complex patterns.
- Great for drawing shadow leves and easy outline, not only for the complex animal designs, but also best for all basic patterns.
- We have also included volume lines inside the jug to minimise wastage.
What is the differences of V3 compared to V2 and V1
- V3 is Light weight at 200g (40g lighter than V1 & V2) Unisex ergonomic handle (to suit a variety of hand sizes)
- New handle designed to drop the milk pour straight down without any sliding angle that would create milk lumping.
- Comes with volume lines , to indicate the amount of milk required and reduce wastage.
- V2 has a bigger handke at 240g weight
- We have been asked if this is a design crooked or not Symmetry by how its look and feel, but can assure that it is designed this way for pouring efficiency and also we have developed the proper tools to ensure our Alignement is in 1-2mm tolereance.
- As the spout is uniquely designed whilst it takes a little time to master, once perfected it will make pouring more intricate and detailed. The downward angle of the spout is crafted to be narrow, sharp and straight. As you become more confident with this spout, the results will become more apparent, as you get proficient with the spout.
- Blue Cololr Plating: You will find a different combination of Blue shade (Aqua, Purple, Dark blue or light blue) in one jugs, It is normal and not a defect. As we are using 3 primary colors mix to get the blue one, so the results will be a blending shade of blue and not alway consistency.
- BLUE MATT FINSIH : A matt finish also looks just as good on the MATT look but that fingerprints, scratches and other imperfections are more noticeable than on Polish-finish.
- Rose Gold Plating: This Color which has more of a copper color than gold this causes the copper at the surface to oxidize in a normal manner. You will find a mark or stain or tarnish on the surface. This is not a defect or used jug. Anything plated will eventually tarnish with time and wear.
Please read carefully as we do not offer any refunds under the conditions mentioned below. We check all the jugs before posting them to you.
- There is a welding marks at the handle inside the jug from Laser welding to make your Handle last longer. This marks is not a defect and does not rust.
- All stainless steel production will have a slight tolerance and variance occur from jug to jug or in any parts of the jug due to their natural tenacity.
- We cceptable variations of handle alignment with a tolerance range of 1-2mm in Production by monitor and test to ensure there are the same within the acceptable level of tolerance. This is no way affects the pouring or the pouring technique.
- In the process unfortunately at times of Polishing or Coating, the metal might come into contact with another object that slightly scratches the metal outer and internal surface of the jug. Whilst all care is taken in looking at each jug, there can be no guarantee that every stainless steel product will have a surface with no scratches.
- The milk pitcher is dipped in solution during the electroplating process by attached to a fine wire and submerged into that solution. As a result it will leave a very fine wire mark on inside of the pitcher. This can not be avoid for authentication reason. In agreeing to purchase this Color Coating you accept that it’s not a defect but rather part of the production process. There is no imperfections on the exterior but a thin wire markings on the inside of the milk pitcher.
Read before you buy
- Please have a read of our information such as Our QC, Color coating, Refund, Return, No Change of mind Policies and etc. Please click and read all bullets on the right or at bottom of the page.
- By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
Musketeer V3 - Drawing Lightweight
As the jugs are made of stainless steel they have their natural tenacity and each part of the process establishes an ongoing tolerance and variance. We do monitor and test to ensure there are the same within the acceptable level of tolerance.
We also well know that every customer have different ideas and method for checking the alignment or any parts of the milk jug. However at JIBBIJUG we use Paper Metric Scale method to indicate the tolerance in metric units. We believed that the Paper Metric Scale is the best way to check and ensure it is within the acceptable and desired tolerance range rather than judging by visual appearance which may create an incorrect assumption in some way.
At the completion of manufacturing we will place the jug upside down to position the tip of the spout at the mid point of the scale then placing the rim of the jug both left and right until it meets the same number on the scale. Finally, we will check the handle placement and if it is aligned within the scale measurement.
However everything will have a slight tolerance due to natural material tenacity, so you will find small but acceptable variations between jugs with a tolerance range of 1-2mm in the production process.
We will always ensure individual checks before packing and quality control and that all JIBBIJUG products meet our strictest standards At the warehouse, when it comes to checking the product before shipping. This includes all aspects of the final product such as finish, colour and alignment.