Your will get
1. Assassin 380ml
2: Ninja 400ml
3: Magic 420ml
4: Captain 420ml
The NINJA spout is specifically designed to be short, and protruded (hanging tip). We have been asked if this is a design defect but can assure customers that it is designed this way for pouring efficiency.
- Teflon Coating is applied to both external, and internal surfaces of the jug, to provide a non-stick surface to the entire jug, this teflon is not last longing as it can have a scratches after being touched by otyher materials.
- As the spout is uniquely designed whilst it takes a little time to master, once perfected it will make pouring more intricate and detailed. The downward angle of the spout is crafted to be narrow, sharp and straight. As you become more confident with this spout, the results will become more apparent, as you get proficient with the spout.
Every productions in any Stainless steel metals will have the tolerance due to the material tenacity, you may find a little different in alignment of the jug or between different jugs, this is because of the material tenacity.
Read before you buy
Please have a read of our information such as Our QC, Color coating, Refund, Return Policies and etc. before you buy, click bullet on the right. By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
BEST SMNALL HANDLE-FREE SET
WHAT IS ELECTROPLATING?
Electroplating is the process of coating one metal or metal object with a very thin layer of another metal, typically by applying a direct electric current.
- Electroplating Color can be worn off over months and years of use and wear.
- COLOR plating eventually wears off, but the rate of tarnish can vary greatly depending on the piece
WHAT IS Teflon Coating?
A non-stick surface is a surface engineered to reduce the ability of other materials to stick to it. Better-quality coatings are more durable, and less likely to peel and flake, and keep their non-stick properties for longer.
- Today, many consumers safely and happily use metal utensils on nonstick coatings with no issues. The problem is when there is an expectation about “perfection”, because all coatings will eventually fail over a month or years. Modern coatings can be used with light scraping of metal tools with very little degradation.
WASH & CARE!
- Not dishwasher proof,
- Hand wash only.
- Not chemical resistance and color retention.
COLOR COATING NOTES!
- All JIBBIJUG are made by stainless steel 304 grade (excluded Original series) adding Color plating to an item to make it appear more precious and attractive. You may be aware that there are slightly different color tone in different area and also may have a tiny soft spot in the metal happen in rare cases which almost invisible or none depending on the color schemes, methods, finished and material of coatings and surface chemical treatments.
- The Color Plating is only coating for outside of the jug, not to plating the inside of the jug. But you will see some color adhere to the stainless steel inside of the jug as its deposit the metal finish. You may see a light haze or fine scratch line on the metal in side the jug, It is a normal condition which it was not a defect from Electroplating method.
- For Teflon Coating is coated for Outside and Inside of the jug to get the benefits of non-stick and easy to clean.
- Electroplating so the color will be last longer, however some series are coated by other methods like Teflon or Painting (Classic), so we love to recommend the users using hand washing with delicate care to keep the color last as long as possible. Do not soak in Chemical, the color will get abrasion.