YOU WILL GET
- NINJA (Handle Free) 400ML
- Magician 420ML
- Musketter 600ML
- Unique design with new height/ body shape and spout (Sharp and Medium length) in the market.
- Medim weight that perfect for drawing and right pushing amount through the crema.
- Perfect height and wide bottom help to gain more milk volume without feel any heavy for free drawing, easy to hang the jug on the machine for high volume cafe.
- In the process unfortunately at times the metal might come into contact with another object that slightly scratches the metal.
- Whilst all care is taken in looking at each jug, there can be no guarantee that every stainless steel product will have a surface with no scratches. What we can however assure you is that your jug is still operational and the scratches will not affect your latte art or milk frothing. As with everything, once we wash or use regularly new scratches will appear.
- Reason why?
- We selected a specific metal sheet to get exactly the same weight as our Warrior series for maximum control, so this metal material can not make such a flawless finish. If you are looking for a flawless finished this is not a product for you. Please buy other series such as an Airforce.
NOTES REGARDS COLOR COATING
All JIBBIJUGs are made with 304 grade stainless steel (excluded original series). The application of color plating to our products, is to make it appear more attractive. Please be aware that there are slight different color tones in some area, and in rare cases, may have some tiny soft spots on the metal. It all depends on the color schemes, methods, finish, and material used for coating, and surface chemical treatments.
The Color Plating is application is only intended to appear on the exterior surface of the jug. But in most cases, such application may unintentionally appear inside the jug.
Color Imperfections will appear inside the jug, this is common to all jugs with color application, and is not a defect.
Light haze or fine scratch line may appear on the internal surface of the jug. This is common to all jugs with an Electroplating application, and is not a defect.
You will find a different combination of Blue shade (Aqua, Purple, Dark blue or light blue) in one jugs, It is normal and not a defect. As we are using 3 primary colors mix to get the blue one, so teh results will be a blending shade of blue.
MUSKETEER + MAGICIAN + NINJA
We believe this Paper Metric Scale is the best way to check as we use the number for measure and don’t judge by appearance using eyesight or X & Y Scale without numbers, as it may create an incorrect assumption in some way.
At the warehouse, when it comes to checking the product before shipping, we will do double quality control inspection to prevent defects in your goods.
We promise to send out only the jugs that pass the 2nd QC, and the inspectors will discard any jugs that do not meet our company standards (*tolerance within 0.01- 2 mm), including material, coloring and etc.