- The jug is for new school of Latteart, design for small leave (Good for: fine details and lines, outlining, detailed work, delicate areas, spotting and short strokes. Round Fatty Shape to help easy to distribute the millk while gently swirl the milk jug.
- The shapes and sizes of this Narrow Spout is Round or pointed tip with thinner lip that help the drawing as easy like a pen.
- Good for beginner who start to practice a New school draw art as it help the small leave to form and need only gently & slowly wiggle.
- Leaves pours will be smaller lines.
- Come with laser handle to last longer.
- Best suit cup size : 10 oz - 12 oz.
- Design for slow pour once you use it for Basic you need to push extra weights to it as the spout has narrow opening.
Please read carefully as we do not offer any refunds under the conditions mentioned below. We check all the jugs before posting them to you.
- There is a welding marks at the handle inside the jug from Laser welding to make your Handle last longer. This marks is not a defect.
All stainless steel production will have a slight tolerance and variance occur from jug to jug or in any part of the jug due to their natural tenacity. This is no way affects the pouring or the pouring technique.
You may find small but acceptable variations of handle alignment with a tolerance range of 1-2mm in the production process. We do monitor and test to ensure there are the same within the acceptable level of tolerance.
In the process unfortunately at times the metal might come into contact with another object that slightly scratches the metal. Whilst all care is taken in looking at each jug, there can be no guarantee that every stainless steel product will have a surface with no scratches.
Read before you buy
- Please have a read of our information such as Our QC, Alignment (1-2mm tolerance), Color coating, Refund, Return Policies before you buy. Please click and read all bullets on the right. By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
As the jugs are made of stainless steel they have their natural tenacity and each part of the process establishes an ongoing tolerance and variance. We do monitor and test to ensure there are the same within the acceptable level of tolerance.
We also well know that every customer have different ideas and method for checking the alignment or any parts of the milk jug. However at JIBBIJUG we use Paper Metric Scale method to indicate the tolerance in metric units. We believed that the Paper Metric Scale is the best way to check and ensure it is within the acceptable and desired tolerance range rather than judging by visual appearance which may create an incorrect assumption in some way.
At the completion of manufacturing we will place the jug upside down to position the tip of the spout at the mid point of the scale then placing the rim of the jug both left and right until it meets the same number on the scale. Finally, we will check the handle placement and if it is aligned within the scale measurement.
However everything will have a slight tolerance due to natural material tenacity, so you will find small but acceptable variations between jugs with a tolerance range of 1-2mm in the production process.
We will always ensure individual checks before packing and quality control and that all JIBBIJUG products meet our strictest standards At the warehouse, when it comes to checking the product before shipping. This includes all aspects of the final product such as finish, colour and alignment.