The best jug for new school of Latteart, design for small leave (Good for: fine details and lines, outlining, detailed work, delicate areas, spotting and short strokes.)
- The shapes and sizes of this Spout is Round or pointed tip with thinner lip that help the drawing as easy like a pen. This soft rounded edges like flower petals. this spout is sort of a combination of the rounds (because they can be used for detail) and pointy shape.
- This Predator will be your magic wand for weaving milk foam across the canvas.
- Predatir spout works as a paint brushes! As you paint, you will become increasingly familiar with the way of the designed spout, come with laser handle to last longer.
- Best suit cup size : 10 oz - 12 oz.
- Round Fatty Shape to help easy to distribute the millk while gently swirl the milk jug.
Color Coating issues!
- Please be aware that there are slight different color tones in some area, and in rare cases, may have some tiny soft spots on the metal. It all depends on the color schemes, methods, finish, and material used for coating, and surface chemical treatments. There is a welding marks inside from Laser welding handle process.
Read before you buy
- Please have a read of our information such as Our QC Alignment, Color coating, Refund, Return Policies and etc. before you buy, click bullet on the right. By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
Alignement & QC
We believe this Paper Metric Scale is the best way to check as we use the number for measure and don’t judge by appearance using eyesight or X & Y Scale without numbers, as it may create an incorrect assumption in some way.
At the warehouse, when it comes to checking the product before shipping, we will do double quality control inspection to prevent defects in your goods.
We promise to send out only the jugs that pass the 2nd QC, and the inspectors will discard any jugs that do not meet our company standards (*tolerance within 0.01- 2 mm), including material, coloring and etc.
- Each Jugs will have their own tolerance due to the material tenacity, so you will find a little different in any part of the jug or between different jugs, this is because of the material tenacity but we will try to control the tolerance within 1-2mm in mass production.
- All our jugs have been produced with the utmost care and attention. We are heavily involved in the production process and quality control. Some of our customers may have commented that the handle placement is not identical from jug to jug. Our manufacturer has informed us that there may be a difference or a tolerance of between 1mm-2mm jug to jug based on the laser process used to affix the handle to the jug. This in no way affects the pouring or the pouring technique.