RONIN: 380ml: Easy pen drawing
Latte art masters LOVE this product as this is a super light jug in the Market. A combination of the Pointed Eagle Spout and a narrow opening is best for producing compound or tiny leaf patterns.
- Super Light weight at140g , help to enhance the definition of the small leaves and easy move your hand when mixing the milk or create a stronger/ delicate lines to makes your image more compelling.
- The perfect size of this spout really helps you to control the milk flow and get closer to the surface, even in a tight space.
- Best for all drawing WLC Patterns into 8 oz cup, all patterns opoosible!! Great results with a clear small leave lines and easy draging and dropping techniques.
- Right size for small cup at 3-8 oz
- Minior scatches may appear for Polished coating (*see photo) as metal is at 0.7mm.
Read before you buy
Please have a read of our information such as Our QC, Color coating, Refund, Return Policies and etc. before you buy, click bullet on the right. By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
We believe this Paper Metric Scale is the best way to check as we use the number for measure and don’t judge by appearance using eyesight or X & Y Scale without numbers, as it may create an incorrect assumption in some way.
At the warehouse, when it comes to checking the product before shipping, we will do double quality control inspection to prevent defects in your goods.
We promise to send out only the jugs that pass the 2nd QC, and the inspectors will discard any jugs that do not meet our company standards (*tolerance within 0.01- 2 mm), including material, coloring and etc.