The Warrior x men- Steel verion has two handle on offers
- Small Handle (for Female/ Small hand/Help the pitcher to close to the surface)
- Bigger Handle (For Male/ Big Hand)
- We have been asked if this is a design crooked or not Symmetry by how its look and feel, but can assure that it is designed this way for pouring efficiency and also we have developed the proper tools to ensure our Alignement is in 1-2mm tolereance.
- As the spout is uniquely designed whilst it takes a little time to master, once perfected it will make pouring more intricate and detailed. The downward angle of the spout is crafted to be narrow, sharp and straight. As you become more confident with this spout, the results will become more apparent, as you get proficient with the spout. (See Jibbi's note on the right bullets)
Please read carefully as we do not offer any refunds under the conditions mentioned below. We check all the jugs before posting them to you.
- There is a welding marks at the handle inside the jug from Laser welding to make your Handle last longer. This marks is not a defect and does not rust.
- We cceptable variations of handle alignment with a tolerance range of 1-2mm in Production by monitor and test to ensure there are the same within the acceptable level of tolerance. This is no way affects the pouring or the pouring technique.
- In the process unfortunately at times of Polishing or Coating, the metal might come into contact with another object that slightly scratches the metal outer and internal surface of the jug. Whilst all care is taken in looking at each jug, there can be no guarantee that every stainless steel product will have a surface with no scratches.
Read before you buy
As the jugs are made of stainless steel they have their natural tenacity and each part of the process establishes an ongoing tolerance and variance. We do monitor and test to ensure there are the same within the acceptable level of tolerance.
We also well know that every customer have different ideas and method for checking the alignment or any parts of the milk jug. However at JIBBIJUG we use Paper Metric Scale method to indicate the tolerance in metric units. We believed that the Paper Metric Scale is the best way to check and ensure it is within the acceptable and desired tolerance range rather than judging by visual appearance which may create an incorrect assumption in some way.
At the completion of manufacturing we will place the jug upside down to position the tip of the spout at the mid point of the scale then placing the rim of the jug both left and right until it meets the same number on the scale. Finally, we will check the handle placement and if it is aligned within the scale measurement.
However everything will have a slight tolerance due to natural material tenacity, so you will find small but acceptable variations between jugs with a tolerance range of 1-2mm in the production process.
We will always ensure individual checks before packing and quality control and that all JIBBIJUG products meet our strictest standards At the warehouse, when it comes to checking the product before shipping. This includes all aspects of the final product such as finish, colour and alignment.
Please choose carefully as we do not offer any refunds on purchases made unless the product is faulty. We check all the jugs with tolereance 1-2mm passed QC before posting them to you.
Should you receive a jug and are not 100% happy with it, please contact us immediately and we will do our best to resolve the problem.
To return or exchange your piece, please email or phone to advise us. We will email you back with all the relevant information. Customers will be required to pay for return postage. ($60 USD per 1 JUG)
We will happily exchange or provide a credit note for items that are returned complete and unused in the original packaging (to ensure protection while in transit). Items must be returned to us within 14 days of invoice and must include the original sales receipt.
If you make an error during the ordering process, please contact us immediately and we will resolve the issue and gladly exchange the item ordered, with the item you intended to purchase.
Please ensure that you keep your postal receipt until we have confirmed that we have received the returned parcel.
Not Faulty or defect, No refund for this matters
Factory Material marks (scratches/small dents) are merely cosmetic from polishing process inside or outside the jug and in no way toxic or effect the pours.
Heat Marks appears from the laser process to joint the handle and body together with high heat.
Color marks (Light haze or fine scratch or soft spots) may appear during the color coating process.
Alignment: Spout / Handle/ Any parts of the jug will have tolerance about 2mm* as all stainless steel have their own material tenacity. (*Qc from Paper Matrix Scale, not accepted any Eye naked or Ruler)
Teflon coating is peel off or scratches as a result of after used and interaction with other utensils or heated it.