is a barista, a coffee roaster and a latte art specialist. She is the founder and chief designer of the popular JIBBIJUG milk pitcher. She is part of the the speciality coffee community, a Sydney based Q-grader, competition judge and a Multi-Award coffee roaster.
- 5 time NSW Latte Art Champion
- Current Australian Latte Art champion 2019
- 11th place at the 2019 World Latte Art Championship
- 14 Latteart Smackdown Winner 2014-2019
In her quest to provide the best coffee experience, she has recently taken on a new identity as a coffee roaster. In order to further extend her creative freedom, she is now roasting coffee under here own brand, hence bringing new and exciting flavours into the market. She has won 31 Coffee Roasting Awards medals since she began roasting title in 2017.
Jibbi’s best achievement in Roasting so far
- Gold Award in Filter category - Golden Bean 2018
- Champion - CRS Roaster Smackdown 2019
- Gold awards Espresso Category 2020 – Australia International Coffee Awards
Like many enthusiasts, Jibbi began her coffee journey as a humble barista in 2006. Combining her artistic talent, she quickly gained recognition in her ability to create awe-inspiring latte art. Later on in 2016 she is a creator of the best latteart milk jug in the market “JIBBIJUG”
What do you feel most proud of?
Designing and making the Latteart Milk pitchers which now comprise of 14 models in the last 2 years. And of course Being a 5 time winner of the Nsw Latteart Championship , Australia.