The lastest JIBBI's design features a flat slanted top that reaches each and every tight space of the cup. New signature Laser gripping style from that create a comfortable, silky yet supple feel.
- The Airforce design follow the Aircarft engineering design.
- This Air Forfce focuses on the milk flow that helping the froth to pour in the cup , not the liquid. The superpointy spout is super advantage to create the best definition for drawing lines.
- We have been asked if this is a design crooked or not Symmetry by how its look and feel, but can assure that it is designed this way for pouring efficiency and also we have developed the proper tools to ensure our Alignement is in 1-2mm tolereance.
- As the spout is uniquely designed whilst it takes a little time to master, once perfected it will make pouring more intricate and detailed. The downward angle of the spout is crafted to be narrow, sharp and straight. As you become more confident with this spout, the results will become more apparent, as you get proficient with the spout.
Every productions in any Stainless steel metals will have the tolerance due to the material tenacity, you may find a little different in alignment of the jug or between different jugs, this is because of the material tenacity.
Color Coating Notes
- In some area there will be a slight different color tones, and in very rare cases, *tiny soft spots, light haze or fine scratch line may appear on the external and internal surface on the metal. It all depends on the color schemes, machineing, finish, and material used for coating, and surface chemical treatments. This is common to all jugs when paint coatings to stainless steels surfaces .
- There would be some unavoidable abrasions purely based on how the product needs to work and is not a defect.
Read before you buy
Please have a read of our information such as Our QC, Color coating, Refund, Return Policies and etc. before you buy, click bullet on the right. By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
NOTES REGARDING COLOR COATING
The application of color plating (Electroplating) to our products, is to make it appear more attractive. Please be aware that there are slight different color tones in some area, and in rare cases, may have some tiny soft spots on the metal. It all depends on the color schemes, methods, finish, and material used for coating, and surface chemical treatments.
The Color Plating is application is only intended to appear on the exterior surface of the jug. But in most cases, such application may unintentionally appear inside the jug.
Color Imperfections will appear inside the jug, this is common to all jugs with color application, and is not a defect.
Light haze or fine scratch line may appear on the internal surface of the jug. This is common to all jugs with an Electroplating application, and is not a defect.
You will find a different combination of Blue shade (Aqua, Purple, Dark blue or light blue) in one jugs, It is normal and not a defect. The blue color will be easily shown your finger print after first used and it is not a color defect, after micro cloth wipe it will be disappeared.
Teflon Coating is applied to both external, and internal surfaces of the jug, to provide a non-stick surface to the entire jug, this teflon is not last longing as it can have a scratches after being touched by otyher materials.
All jugs are made from a mould and are produced on a machine which bends the sheet metal. In the process unfortunately at times the metal might come into contact with another object that slightly scratches the metal. Whilst all care is taken in looking at each jug, there can be no guarantee that every stainless steel product will have a surface with no scratches. What we can however assure you is that your jug is still operational and the scratches will not affect your latte art or milk frothing. As with everything, once we wash or use regularly new scratches and Finger prints will appear.
WASH & CARE!
- Not dishwasher proof,
- Hand wash only.
- Not chemical resistance and color retention.
Electroplating so the color will be last longer, however some series are coated by other methods like Teflon or Painting (Classic), so we love to recommend the users using hand washing with delicate care to keep the color last as long as possible. Do not soak in Chemical, the color will get abrasion.
Alignement & QC
We believe this Paper Metric Scale is the best way to check as we use the number for measure and don’t judge by appearance using eyesight or X & Y Scale without numbers, as it may create an incorrect assumption in some way.
At the warehouse, when it comes to checking the product before shipping, we will do double quality control inspection to prevent defects in your goods.
We promise to send out only the jugs that pass the 2nd QC, and the inspectors will discard any jugs that do not meet our company standards (*tolerance within 0.01- 2 mm), including material, coloring and etc.
- Each Jugs will have their own tolerance due to the material tenacity, so you will find a little different in any part of the jug or between different jugs, this is because of the material tenacity but we will try to control the tolerance within 1-2mm in mass production.
- All our jugs have been produced with the utmost care and attention. We are heavily involved in the production process and quality control. Some of our customers may have commented that the handle placement is not identical from jug to jug. Our manufacturer has informed us that there may be a difference or a tolerance of between 1mm-2mm jug to jug based on the laser process used to affix the handle to the jug. This in no way affects the pouring or the pouring technique.