The KENDO = A sharp triangle spout and shorter tip. 0.7 mm milk pitcher is lighter than it’s Kendo 0.8 counterpart. Weighing at approximately 155g,
- it is best suited for latte art designs that require a lift pattern where you to raise your hand to create complex patterns.
- The lighter weight also helps baristas and latte artists to create newly invented patterns with fine definitions.
- Idea for a Female Barista or Asian that have quite a small hand that bwst suit with small handle.
- The Kendo 0.7 is recommended for Beginners and experienced baristas/latte artists who prefer a lighter milk pitchers or who struggle using heavier ones
The NINJA spout is specifically designed to be short, and protruded (hanging tip). We have been asked if this is a design defect but can assure customers that it is designed this way for pouring efficiency.
- Teflon Coating is applied to both external, and internal surfaces of the jug, to provide a non-stick surface to the entire jug, this teflon is not last longing as it can have a scratches after being touched by otyher materials.
- As the spout is uniquely designed whilst it takes a little time to master, once perfected it will make pouring more intricate and detailed. The downward angle of the spout is crafted to be narrow, sharp and straight. As you become more confident with this spout, the results will become more apparent, as you get proficient with the spout.
Every productions in any Stainless steel metals will have the tolerance due to the material tenacity, you may find a little different in alignment of the jug or between different jugs, this is because of the material tenacity.
Please read carefully as we do not offer any refunds under the conditions mentioned below. We check all the jugs before posting them to you.
- There is a welding marks at the handle inside the jug from Laser welding to make your Handle last longer. This marks is not a defect (see last photo).
All stainless steel production will have a slight tolerance and variance occur from jug to jug or in any parts of the jug due to their natural tenacity. We cceptable variations of handle alignment with a tolerance range of 1-2mm in Production by monitor and test to ensure there are the same within the acceptable level of tolerance. This is no way affects the pouring or the pouring technique.
In the process unfortunately at times the metal might come into contact with another object that slightly scratches the metal. Whilst all care is taken in looking at each jug, there can be no guarantee that every stainless steel product will have a surface with no scratches.
Another way of authenticating the milk jug is that you will notice that there are slight abrasive markings inside the jugs as a result of our Unique electroplating process. Although this may look as a defect it is not. This is known as Electrodeposition. This results in authentic , protecting, and extending the lifespan of the milk jug.
Read before you buy
Please have a read of our information such as Our QC, Color coating, Refund, Return, No Change of mind Policies and etc. Please click and read all bullets on the right or at bottom of the page. By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
- Weight 150g.
- Laser Welded Handle.
- 0.7mm stainless steel Matt finished construction.
- Height 9.5 cm. X Botom 8 cm X Top 6.8cm
- 400ML capacity
- 304 Stainless Steel grade
- Maker: JIBBILITTLE