KUNGFU 380ml: NEW evolutionary of art in small cup Pro Light weight 160g Right size for small cup, use less milk for 5- 10oz cup The perfect new taller body and eagle pinty spoouyt really helps you to control the milk flow and get closer to the surface, even in a tight space." Con Suit small size cup 3- 10oz only. Please read carefully as we do not offer any refunds under the conditions mentioned below. We check all the jugs before posting them to you. There is a welding marks at the handle inside the jug from Laser welding to make your Handle last longer. This marks is not a defect and does not rust. All stainless steel production will have a slight tolerance and variance occur from jug to jug or in any parts of the jug due to their natural tenacity. We cceptable variations of handle alignment with a tolerance range of 1-2mm in Production by monitor and test to ensure there are the same within the acceptable level of tolerance. This is no way affects the pouring or the pouring technique. In the process unfortunately at times of Polishing or Coating, the metal might come into contact with another object that slightly scratches the metal outer and internal surface of the jug. Whilst all care is taken in looking at each jug, there can be no guarantee that every stainless steel product will have a surface with no scratches. Another way of authenticating the milk jug is that you will notice that there are slight abrasive markings inside the jugs as a result of our Unique electroplating process. Although this may look as a defect it is not. This is known as Electrodeposition. This results in authentic , protecting, and extending the lifespan of the milk jug. Read before you buy Please have a read of our information such as Our QC, Color coating, Refund, Return, No Change of mind Policies and etc. Please click and read all bullets on the right or at bottom of the page. By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
Refund & Returns Policy
Pleased choose items carefully when ordering, We do not offer refunds on ordered items unless they are subject to conditions of our refund policy.
* Thoroughly check the products before using or disposing of any original packaging or it will result in your warranty being void. If the item is faulty before use we will happily replace it.
* Our returns and exchange policy does not include the cost of return shipping as we check & QC before shipment that all the jugs will be in between tolerance.*
* We do not refund for Change of mind or Sale items or Free items or Item was used.
* We do not refund for Crooked spout or Alignment issues that create by own assumption, rather than our QC "Paper metric scale"
* We do not refund the shipping cost for refunds or exchanges as all jugs fall within the acceptable level of tolerance.
* We do not refund if you don't like the jug or spout of the jug after being used, or it doesn't fit you properly later.
* We do not refund for crooked spout! later as it depend on individual experiences & skills, please check the spout before you try it, if there any problems, please report us immediately within 3 days after you received your items.
* We must be advised within 3 days of your concerns and for a return to be authorized.
Returns Items due to not happy with our the tolerance acceptance
What to do:
1. Contact us within 3 days of receiving the item - with your name and order number.
2. Item must be kept unopened and unused with all original packaging and contents.
3. Post the item back to us with an insured and tracked postage service, packed in secure packaging.
The Q on Harris Cafe
597 Harris Street Ultimo 2007
NSW 2000 Australia
4. Send us the postage tracking number.
Please note that we don't refund the cost of postage. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. We also highly recommend sending using a tracked and insured postage service as we will not accept and compensate for items which are lost or damaged in transit.
What we'll do:
1. Once we receive the returned item, you can choose to (1) receive a refund of the purchase price (less cost of shipping), or (2) exchange for a different item by paying for any price differences and the cost to redeliver.
If an item is found to be opened, used or damaged, it will not be eligible for a refund or exchange, and will be returned to you at your expense