Hail our new arrival! The Superwoman has arrived.
- It has the same body as the Magician series with a different spout.
- The spout design curves inwards to create smaller fine lines and allows you to see a clear definition of lines and layers using less skills.
- It is a must and great for Wing tulips where you will see the lines in the 2nd layers with ease.
- It is also great for New School Rosetta where the tail has the same size of small leaves.
- In terms of product specifications is weighs in lighter at 170g with a thickness of 0.7mm.
What are the differences between Magician, Warrior x-men and Superwoman?
- The X-Men is for those who tend to turning the cup too early, so the longer spout will help the foam reach the surface easier.
- The Magician and Superwoman has the same medium-small spout size but difffent curve design, so it is for those who pour with the spout closer the surface naturally.
- The Magician’s spout is outward curving and works best for all basics (180g weight at 180g)
- Superwoman is inward curving and that spout enhances the definition of the lines and the lines will get smaller as you wiggle.
- We have been asked if this is a design crooked or not Symmetry by how its look and feel, but can assure that it is designed this way for pouring efficiency and also we have developed the proper tools to ensure our Alignement is in 1-2mm tolereance.
- As the spout is uniquely designed whilst it takes a little time to master, once perfected it will make pouring more intricate and detailed. The downward angle of the spout is crafted to be narrow, sharp and straight. As you become more confident with this spout, the results will become more apparent, as you get proficient with the spout. (See Jibbi's note on the right bullets)
Please read carefully as we do not offer any refunds or exchange under the conditions mentioned below.
- We check all the jugs before posting them to you. All stainless steel production will have a slight tolerance and variance occur from jug to jug or in any parts of the jug due to their natural tenacity, so you will find small but acceptable variations between spouts left vs right/ handle and body.
- There is a welding marks at the handle inside the jug from Laser welding to make your Handle last longer. This marks is not a defect and does not rust.
- We cceptable variations of handle alignment with a tolerance range of 1-2mm in Production by monitor and test to ensure there are the same within the acceptable level of tolerance. This is no way affects the pouring or the pouring technique.
- In the process unfortunately at times of Polishing or Coating, the metal might come into contact with another object that slightly scratches the metal outer and internal surface of the jug .
- Whilst all care is taken in looking at each jug, there is no guarantee that every stainless steel product will have a surface with no scratches. (See our reference photo).
- The milk pitcher is dipped in solution during the electroplating process by attached to a fine wire and submerged into that solution. As a result it will leave a very fine wire marks on inside of the pitcher. This can not be avoid for authentication reason.
- In agreeing to purchase this Color Coating you accept that it’s not a defect but rather part of the production process. There would be some scratces and factory marks on the exterior and interior. Anything plated will eventually tarnish with time and wear.
Read before you buy
- Please have a read of our information such as our Refund, Return, QC, Color coating, Material marks ,No Change of mind Policies and etc. Please click and read all bullets on the right or at bottom of the page. By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.